Friday, August 28, 2009

Back from kampung n cut my hair O.o

lols.. this holiday so busy.. i just back from taman negara n kampung lols.. =.=" n tuesday i just cut my hair.. walao.. i waited for 1 hour+ cause i wan the person to cut my hair.. hes more skillful.. hehex.. and i kena bit by many mosqito in my kampungT_T i played with my cousins there.. keep hit those flies.. and use the sticky paper to stick them O.o so many!! i think got hundreds of them == no joking.. den we burn them wkakaka so shuang!! =.=

2 comments:

  1. Wear your specs la.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

    ReplyDelete